Thursday, January 31, 2008

Entering the Blog World and Disney Cruise January 2008

My friend Janae has been trying to get me to do a blog for the past six months. She stayed up with me late last night showing me how to set it up. Thanks Janae for your help. This January Jeff and I took a trip to DisneyWorld for three days and then we went on a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. These pictures were taken at Disneys island called Castaway Cay. The water was too cold for Jeff and I so we took a nap on the beach and did a bike ride. The beaches were white and the water was very blue. It's the prettiest island I have been to. As you can see my legs have not seen the sun for a few months. We had a blast. Thanks Grandma Jill and Heather for watching Brayden.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the braids...very cute...looks like you guys had a blast. I love the sexy pose on the beach too!!!
WOW...that water is so blue!
I am so happy you made a blog...your header picture is awesome...Brayden looks so cute...what a good looking little boy! Love ya!

Kingston & Kristi said...

Dang girl look at those sexy legs! Your blog is cute. Yes, your header picture is awesome. Who is the photographer, they must be pros!! :) Jk. Saturday night was so fun. I'm looking forward to this weekend too- party time! :)