Sunday, August 10, 2008

Family in town and Jill's 50th B-Day

This past Friday Jeff's two younger(very single) brothers came down from Utah. We have not seen them since January so we have many fun things planned to do this week with them. Since all of Jeff's immediately family is in town we decided to throw Jill (Jeff's mom) a surprise 50th Birthday party. We thought it would be fun to do a 50's theme. Jeff and I wanted Jill to know how grateful we are for everything she has done for us. She has raised 5 beautiful children and she is always willing to help us with Brayden. She has lived a beautiful 50 years and we know her grandchildren will look at her life as a legacy to continue on. Happy Birthday!

I loved how the cake turned out. (Thanks Kristi for all your help I could not have done all this without you.) As we were setting up for the party I kept telling Kristi how I can't wait for Brian and Mark to get married so I can have sister in-laws to help with these family parties. I guess I will keep praying for my future sister-in-laws.

















This was supposed to be the crazy picture but I guess some of the Fuller's did not get the memo!














After pizza,cake, and presents we decided to go swimming. We played three games of water basketball and four games of water volleyball. We had a blast. Brayden is getting more adventurous. He likes to jump off the diving board with Jeff.

He also likes to slide into the pool. I don't even have to catch him.


During our water basketball game Brayden somehow found himself in the game. Heather is trying hard to block Brayden from the boys. Luckily Brayden did not get hurt.

5 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Angela, everything turned out great! I love how you mentioned/advertised in the blog that Jeff's brothers are "very single" as to expedite the potential of them finding a future mate and yourself a future sister in law! Tell Jeff's Mama that I think she is gorgeous! I'd never have guessed she was close to 50 or able to have kids Jeff's age. What's her secret?!

Raina said...

Happy Birthday Jill! That looks like so much fun! Man that would have been fun to see everyone. We miss you guys!

Grasteit Family said...

Oh Angela, I so wished you lived close. I miss you. You are such a thoughtful person and I sure appreciate you. Your blog always reminds me of the kind hearted person you are. Just know I love you. Kerri

Jenny Kay said...

Angela,
Brayden is such a little stud! You guys are the cutest family. Please tell Jill & Shawna & Brian Happy Birthday for me! Love you!
-Jenny Paulson

Nik said...

Brayden is getting so big! We miss you guys! You need to come hang out sometime. Cute blog!

-Nikki Reid