Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's our anniversay!

Today was our four year anniversary. I can't believe we have been married for almost half a decade. Time flies by so fast. Tonight Jeff and I went and saw a chick flick (27 Dresses). I knew this would be the only day this year I could get Jeff to see a girlie movie without putting up a fight. He was a sweetheart and sat through the entire movie with not too much complaining. It was a night to get out and feel like lovebirds again. Sometimes I feel we get so caught up with life we forget those amazing feelings we had for each other when we were engaged and on our wedding day. Four years down and an eternity to go!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! It's fun to look back and see how cute and skinny we were :) You guys look so young and it's only been four years...of course you still look young...are we really close to 30?!
I can't wait to see how the house is looking. I bet it's beautiful! Post pictures as soon as you can!!!
Love ya!

My Life said...

Happy anniversary, email me you email address and I will add you to my blog. Aaron wanted it private since tatum is in school, and the hole child molestors scare us. good to see your beautiful family.