Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged by Janae'

10 years ago: I was 17, a senior at Ironwood High School, the varsity cheer captain, on the performance dance team and I was preparing for college.

5 things on my to do list today: clean my house, return a movie, shop at walmart, spend time with family, and look for a pair of new jeans.

Snacks I enjoy: I love anything sweet......ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, cheesecake, chocolate cake. I also love homemade rolls and bread. I could not live without carbs.

What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: I would by a home in Arizona and Texas so we could be close to both of our families. I would then spoil my parents and siblings with anything they wanted. I would invest the rest so Jeff could retire.

5 jobs I have: Working retail at Red Eye clothing store, teller at Wells Fargo, dance instructor, 8th grade U.S. history teacher, and cheer coach.

3 of my bad habits: I am a little OCD about having my house clean. I am learning that with children it's hard to keep your house perfect all the time. My sweet tooth. I am a perfectionist.

5 places I have lived: Arizona, Texas, and Utah

5 things people don't know about me: I love to help people decorate their homes (I would love to be an interior decorator), I love shopping for bargains at ROSS, I am afraid of heights, I always wanted to be a dancer for the BYU Cougarettes, I was born at the same hospital as my father and was delivered by the same doctor.

I tag Kristi, Chelsea, and Melody

2 comments:

The Blair Family said...

Hey Angela and Jeff: We love your blog. We can't believe how big Brayden is. He is so cute. We miss you guys and this will be a great way for us to keep in contact and stay updated.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...you did it! I really love the idea of buying houses in AZ and TX...I want you to move back soon...PLEASE!!! I miss my Ang! Come home!!! Love ya!