Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun day at the Zoo!

Saturday morning Jeff checked the weather and decided it would be the perfect day to go to the San Antonio Zoo. The high was going to be 71 degrees, sunny, with a slight breeze. We got ready and headed off to the zoo. Here is Brayden pointing at the bear. We had to take this picture because one of Brayden's nicknames is Brayden Bear. (Daddy gave him that nickname).
Here is Brayden pointing at the monkeys. Brayden wanted to touch the monkeys so bad but couldn't, due to the glass between us.



Brayden and I are standing in front of the fish in this picture. Brayden liked the turtles better than the fish.



When we finally reached the petting zoo, Brayden decided that he did not want to pet the goats. It seemed strange because every animal before he was whining to have us move him closer so he could touch them. TODDLERS!!




This is a cool picture Jeff got of the Lion. He roared five times in row and it was LOUD!!! The lion reminded me of the movie Lion King. Brayden loved the zoo. It was fun spending time together as a family. Jeff has been very busy with building custom homes and I have been busy helping my mother-in-law remodel her house. It was nice to take a day off to have some fun.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the nickname Brayden Bear...he looks so happy looking at all the animals. He is growing so fast and is the cutest little boy. I love his smile. He really is a sweetheart! That lion looks scary. I can't wait to take Crew to the zoo when he gets a little older.
I so happy you were able to get out and do something fun as a family...it's important to have those memories! And Brayden will only be this young once. Live it up girly! I love you and can't wait to visit my BFF in SAN ANTONIO...who would've thought you would end up in TEXAS!?! Of all places...that's funny! Hope the remodeling is coming along! I expect it to be complete by the time I get there!!! :) J/K
Love ya ANG!!!

The Blair Family said...

We can't believe how big Brayden is. He was just a baby when you left. We miss you guys. Hope all is going well!