Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter!!!

Jeff and I now have church at 1:00 p.m. We decided that we would make a big Easter breakfast so that after church we could relax and not have to worry about cooking a big dinner. Here's Brayden in his new Easter outfit. I love Brayden in blue in brown.My two handsome boys!
Brayden is usually very grumpy after church. I think it's because church is during his normal naptime. This is one of the typical faces he gives me when he is tired or upset. This picture was taken right after Jeff picked him up from nursery. We celebrated Easter Monday night with Jeff's Family. Jill made a good roast with potatoes, carrots, and homemade rolls. (This is one of my favorite meals). After dinner we had an Easter egg hunt for Brayden. Here is Brayden hunting for the eggs.
He found the egg with the jelly bean!!
Brayden loved this big Easter Bunny that Grandma Jill Had.

He loved the bunny so much he wanted to kiss her.


Here's Brayden gazing into the bunnies eyes.


Brayden kept kissing the bunny over and over which was great for pictures. He would kiss the bunny and then throw his arms up and say yeeaahh!! It was adorable. I do not know if you can tell but Brayden has an owee on the underneath part of his arm. He has had the owee for two weeks now and it has pretty much healed. I never figured out how he hurt himself but everytime Brayden notices his owee he starts whining as if it hurts bad. So we have to give his owee a kiss and say all better. Sometimes we have to repeat this process three times in a row to get him to stop complaining. I know this owee should not hurt anymore so I think he is complaining just to get attention. WOW I never thought a little boy could be such a drama queen or is it king?




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kiddo is soooo darn cute...and the Easter outfit is to die for!!! I love that you got pics of him kissing the bunny...soooooo SWEET!!! We miss you guys. Hope your having a great weekend!
Love ya!

Charla said...

Hi there. Thanks for finding our blog. Brayden is adorable. He seems so grown up. I can't wait for my girls to get a little older. Sounds like you all are having fun; Give us a call when you come out to visit.

Anonymous said...

Ang...I love the new layout! It looks great! I am sooooo happy you helped us find a great price on the tickets!!! I am sooooooooo excited to visit! Can't wait. Love ya!

Castle Family said...

Brayden is soooo big! And he's is such a mini Jeff :) So glad to have your blog address! PS I love brown and blue too!

Grasteit Family said...

Hey last night was crazy that we stayed up so late trying to put the music on. maybe it was a good thing your phone died. hahaha! Your blog is cute and music just tops it off. Thanks for your helping set up a blog. YEAH! We can stay updated. Love ya
Kerri=)

heidi said...

hey angela. it's good to hear from you. thanks for leaving me a comment i'm glad you got my blog address, we can keep in touch now!

your little boy is so handsome, and so cute with that bunny.

don't you just love the owiee thing. carlee does the same things, makes me laugh.

so you have to stay on top of jonelle to get her to start a blog it would be so fun to stay in better touch with her this way

Grasteit Family said...

Thanks, for your support and love. If you would of ever met my Mom I know she would of made you feel like family. You know she could of been the spirit who brought us together. Love Kerri