Monday, December 22, 2008

AZ Winter Wonderland

Well Brayden and I have been in AZ for the past week and Jeff just arrived last night. We will be here until Sunday. I have had a blast hanging out with my family and friends. My mom and I spent two full days last weekend sewing drapes for her living and dining room. I sewed my first pillow. I have found my new favorite restaurant Pita Jungle. I think Janae and I both ate there three times last week. I have been having so much fun. I wish I could stay longer so I can spend more time with everyone. I have been going back and forth from Peoria to Gilbert trying to visit family and friends. Snow was brought to my parents community the other day. My Dad, sister and I decided to take Brayden and his cousin Carly sledding. They had so much fun. They were able to enjoy snow in 70 degree weather. Here are some pictures of us sledding.

This is my Dad, Carly, and Brayden.





Brayden and I sledding down the hill.

My sister Jonelle and niece Carly.

1 comment:

Jonelle said...

It was so good to have you guys down here for Christmas. I need to start planning a trip to Texas now.