Saturday, August 8, 2009

Feelings

Well Jeff and I just got back from AZ last night around 8:00 p.m. We drove 14 hours yesterday. Brayden and I slept in till 10:00 a.m. this morning. We had so much fun visiting our family and friends. We also had the opportunity to go to Disneyland with some good friends. I will post pictures of the trip as soon as I unpack my camera.

Every time I return back to San Antonio from AZ I always have a let down day. I feel a little down and to be quite honest sometimes I cry. I wish I did not feel like this but I do. I know Jeff and I are suppose to be in San Antonio right now. I have met some wonderful people here and Jeff and I have had neat experiences here. Every time I come home and feel like this I get mad at myself because I know I just need to be happy. I definitely do not miss the 115 degree heat and the fact that the only green that exists in Gilbert is the farmlands and grass yards but I have so many good memories in this dessert oasis. AZ is where I met my truelove, got sealed in the temple, graduated from college, became a school teacher, bought our first house, and had our firstborn child. So many memories flood my mind as I visit AZ. I hope I am not the only one who ever feels like this about a place they have lived so many years.

I am excited for what the future holds. I know here in San Antonio is where we will give birth to our second child in just a few months and hopefully we will buy our second house here as well. Jeff and I have had great opportunities to serve the youth here in San Antonio and the adults as well here in our ward. These past two years have been a big learning experience for Jeff and I. I am so grateful for the people here in San Antonio who have reached out to us and have become our friends. Feeling loved by others has helped Jeff and I with this transition. I hope that Jeff and I can make others feel the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang...you melt my heart. I love you more than you know. You are growing so much and the Lord knows you are having a good attitude about your situation. I can't express to you how much I miss you and need you right now in my life but I know your doing what's best for your family and your only a phone call away. You are soooo missed here and always know that I think of you often. Your my bestie!! xoxo