Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Patience!!!!!!

Today I went in for my second ultrasound. Jeff and I have been so excited to find out what we are having. I have been dreaming about baby girls and boys for the last couple weeks. It looks like we have a modest and shy baby. The baby kept its legs together the entire time. The doctor could not get the baby to move its legs apart. Then at the end of the ultrasound the baby crossed it ankles. I guess it was feeling very comfy. I won't be having another ultrasound until I get back from AZ. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't know if I can stand to wait any longer. The goods news is the baby looks healthy. The baby is measuring a little small but has long legs. I almost 22 weeks and it looks like my next ultrasound won't be until I am 24 weeks. I guess Heavenly Father is trying to teach me patience. He is probably giggling at me thinking I will know soon enough. I will keep everyone posted on the gender once we find out.