Thursday, December 3, 2009

Little Snow Angel

Last Sunday I took Brielle to church for the first time since she was born. I loved dressing my little girl for church. My mother in law found this adorable outfit for Brielle. She was our little snow angel. I kept the outfit on all day because I know in a few weeks she will not be able to wear this newborn outfit. I can't believe how much she has grown in four weeks. Time is flying by so fast. Brielle right now weighs 7 pounds. She eats 3 oz per feeding and she wakes up every three hours to eat during the night. I get very little sleep. Last night I got a total of four hours of sleep and some how I survived today.
Today our sweet Bri turned one month. I took a picture of her tonight to document this monumental day. This sleeper is size newborn. She wore it home from the hospital and it was pretty big. Today it fits perfect and if her legs get any longer we will be moving on to our 0-3 month sleepers.

2 comments:

ballantyneclan said...

she is so cute. that is the best thing about having a girl.. you can "dress them up" all the time. to bows, dresses, flowers.... its the best- UNTIL they are old enough to pull the bows/flowers off (Like ashlyn) and on top of that she screams when i try to do her hair. i still do it- hoping that she will just get use to it. but for the time being... enjoy every moment of it. i cant believe its already a month. how fast time goes by!

dallinscloset said...

she is soooo long