Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I can't believe Brielle is two weeks old. She definitely came a lot earlier then expected but we are loving our little peanut. Today she went to the doctor and she now weighs six pounds. She hardly cries but she loves to grunt. She is a very calm and good baby. I really enjoy having a daughter. I love dressing her in pink and in bows.
Last Wednesday some good friends in my ward through me a baby shower. They were kind enough to postpone it one week since I ended up delivering Brielle the day before the original shower date. It has been hard for me to be so far away from my family but it was nice to feel so loved by the women in my ward. I really enjoyed myself that evening and I was able to bring Brielle to the shower. She slept the entire time. Here are the Fuller girls posing for the camera.

2 comments:

Nik said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations again!

heidi said...

oh angela, congratulations, she is adorable! and I agree, it's so fun to dress up little girls!