Thursday, December 16, 2010

Preschool Christmas program!

Brayden has been attending a baptist preschool here in San Antonio. This preschool was recommended to me by many women in my ward and I have to say it has been awesome! Brayden goes to preschool every Tuesday and Thursday from 9-2p.m. He loves it. Every year they have a Christmas program where the children dress in costumes and act out the birth of Jesus. The costumes were amazing, the music was beautiful, and my heart was so touched to see these little ones play the nativity characters. Brayden was the banner bearer. He held a sign that said Jesus and he led the three kings out. He looked adorable. Here are some pictures from the program. Aren't the little Mary and Joseph so cute?





I love my little boy! He is getting so big.






Here is my little banner bearer.




Grandma and Aunt Shawna came as well to see Brayden. We missed you Daddy. Can't wait to show you the video of his program!

No comments: