Saturday, May 21, 2011

Christmas 2010

Once again for Christmas this year we went to Arizona. We were able to spend time with my side of the family and Jeff's. All of Jeff's parents and siblings came out to AZ as well. We went to golf land, shopped, ate really good food at all our favorite restaurants, played games, and visited family and friends. This is a picture of me with Brayden and my niece Carly. Brayden and Carly four years old. They both were so excited for Santa!




Brielle with my nephew Bradly!




My sister Jonelle with her two kids, my sister-in-law Shawna, and me and my two kids. I think it is neat that my siblings like hanging out with Jeff's brothers and sisters.




Christmas Eve we went over to my Dad's and his new wife Susan's house. We had blast eating homemade tamales and opening presents.


This is a picture of me with my two sisters and my mom's best friend Karen. Karen has known me since I was four. We have spent many holidays together and she and her husband Charlie were there with with us when we all watched my mother pass away. I love Karen so much! She makes holidays so much more exciting!



Melissa and I are here with my step mom Susan. My Dad married Susan on November 30th, 2010. Susan has definitely helped to stabilize my father. She has been such a blessing in our family.






My brother-in-law Mark proposed to Melissa Hoopes right around Christmas. Melissa is from Mesa AZ so we spent Christmas afternoon hanging out and eating with her family. We are so excited for Mark and Melissa!
















No comments: