Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birthdays!!

This week Jeff and I are celebrating our 28th Birthdays. Jeff and I are exactly one day apart. Jeff married an older woman by 24 hours. Its fun sharing Birthdays because we get to have a fun long weekend. Today we are going to go wakeboarding with family and friends. Tomorrow we are going up to Dallas to go to (their) six flags. I want to wish Jeff a Happy Birthday and tell you that I love you very much. Thank you for being such a good husband, father, friend, and provider. Thank you for being patient with me and my weaknesses. You make me want to be a better person. I am so glad that I get to share my birthday with my best friend!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ang!!! It's hard to believe that we've known each other since we were in Young Womens and now look at us...we're Young Womens leaders. Life just goes by way too fast. It's like a blink of an eye. I love you so much and wish I was there to celebrate with you guys! Jeff- Happy Birthday to you too! Don't have too much fun out on the boat wakeboarding and running around like 16 year olds at 6 flags. I'm jealous. But we'll be there in 3 weeks ready to P-A-R-T-Y!!!
Have a great Birthday guys!
Love ya! Janae

Anonymous said...

P.S. Who are those two hot people in that picture...they look really familiar!

The Blair Family said...

Happy Birthday you guys! Isn't May the best month? We miss you! Angie make sure you let me know when you will be in town.

heidi said...

that's fun and very sweet. hope you two both had a great birthday

Keri said...

Happy Birthday Angela! Janae made me get a blog when I was at her house last time getting my hair done and so now here I am!!! Happy Birthday hope you have a great day!

The Blair Family said...

Ang we will definately have to get together. I am so excited. We were just talking about how much we missed hanging out with you guys. If you need a place to stay at all let us know. Happy Mother's Day! You're a great mom! I hope Jeff did everything for you today!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mommies Day! Hope you have a special day...Love ya!

Raina said...

Happy Birthday!
That is awesome!
Have a blast going to 6 flags!
I love these blogs!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Kristi and Kingston came over to our house for dinner Tuesday and were telling us about cool people in our ward and you guys came up. We just moved to San Antonio last month from Baton Rouge, LA. Just wanted to say "hi!" and we're with you on being new.