Monday, May 5, 2008

Brayden and Shoes!

The other night I came home to Brayden walking in my white heels. Daddy thought it was funny so he took some pictures. I love how Brayden has the shoes on the wrong feet. He even has the wrong toes between the thong on his left foot. I will have to slowly take away his bedtime bottle now that he is turning two. He is such a bottle baby. He will drink sippy cups but he prefers bottles when I put him down for bed.
Jeff and I are doing well. We are very grateful that we have been able to house sit for our good family friends who have moved to Utah. They have a beautiful custom home. This blessing has given us more time to figure out where in San Antonio we want to live. The Lord always finds ways to make things work out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so funny seeing Brayden in your heels...I love how he's just smiling away! Don't find a house in San Antonio...you need to find one right next door to me! :)))
Love ya!