Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Trip to AZ

For my birthday gift Jeff bought me tickets to see my parents in Peoria, Arizona. I wanted to stay for two weeks but I only was able to stay for about a week due to the fact that children can only fly free until they turn two. It was great to spend time with my family and I was able to visit with a few of my friends. I hope to come out again this summer with Jeff and we will definitely have to spend a least a week on the east side of town so that we can visit with those of you I was not able to see this last trip. The time went by so fast and before I knew it I was back in San Antonio. During my visit in AZ it was annouced that a temple will be built in North Phoenix. I am so excited for my family and friends who live in the Peoria, Glendale, and Surprise. They will not have to drive all the way out to Mesa or Gilbert to attend the temple. While staying at my parents we had a little family celebration for Brayden's 2nd Birthday. Here is Brayden with his Grandpa Mortensen and his Uncle Bryan.











Brayden loves anything sweet. I guess he has my sweet tooth.




Carly is Brayden's only first cousin so far. They had a blast playing with each other. Here they are playing on my parents piano. I love Carly's smile.


I love little girls with dark hair and dark eyes. I think Carly is so beautiful. Maybe I am just bias because I have dark hair and dark eyes.






Brayden and I were able to visit with Brayden's Great Grandma Fuller/Smith. He loved the wagon she had in her backyard.
















One afternoon I was able to get with my girlfriends Janae', Kerri, and Alli. We took our kids to the mall playground due to the rain and odd cold weather we were having in Phoenix. The kids had a blast. Its weird to think that seven years ago we were all going to the singles ward together and now we are moms.


Here is a picture of Janae's son Crew. I love his hair and his big eyes. I think he is a mini JD!







No comments: