Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Brayden and Heather's Birthday and a visit from the Hartsfield's!!

Last Thursday Brayden turned 2 years old. Where has the time gone? Before you know it he will be in kindergarten. We had a birthday party for Brayden Thursday night. JD, Janae, and Crew arrived in San Antonio Thursday afternoon so Brayden was a able to have one friend his age at his party. I decided this year to do the John Deere Tractor theme. (Now that we live in Texas I thought the theme was very appropriate.)It was so much fun. My favorite part of the party was decorating the cake.






I found this John Deere Tractor fabric at Hobby Lobby which is one of my favorite stores here in Texas.
(Thanks for the tip Lucy!)














This picture is everyone that made it to Brayden's Birthday Party. I am so glad we were able to share Brayden's Birthday with our family and friends.











My sister in-law Heather had her Birthday on Wednesday. She is now 15. We called her cake the guacamole cake because we frosted her cake with the green frosting we could not get to turn bright green. We think it was because the food coloring was old. She is such a good sport about letting Brayden take most of the attention on their birthdays.









Brayden got this red rocking chair from Grandma Jill. I love it.


Brayden's favorite gift was his motorcycle tricycle that Mommy and Daddy got him. Too bad his feet do not reach the pedals yet. Oh well he still loved it.















After we had pizza, cake and ice cream, we all went swimming. We had a blast. Brayden loves the pool. I think we will be spending a lot of time in the pool this year.
























The party did not stop Thursday night. The party continued throughout the weekend. On Friday we took the Hartsfield's boating we had a blast on the lake. Saturday we went sight seeing in San Antonio. We visited the temple and went to the River walk. Monday we went to six flags and rode all the roller coasters. The party ended Monday night when JD, Janae, and Crew headed back to Phoenix. Now it is back to reality. The fun has ended. Time flies by so fast when you are having fun. We sure will miss the Hartsfield's. I can already tell Brayden is missing his buddy Crew. Hopefully Jeff and I can come out to Phoenix this summer. We love visitors so any of our family and friends are welcomed to come visit us anytime. We promise to show you a good time!!!










This is Janae and I in front of the San Antonio Temple. (Can't wait Janae' for you to come visit again so we can do a session together.)













4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we could have come. It looks like you all had a blast. One day I want to go see you guy in TX.

Anonymous said...

We sure did have a great time. Crew misses Brayden too :) I love that picture of Brayden in the pool. I will post some pics on my blog soon. Thanks for showing us a great time. We are already talking about when we can come back. I'll be coming soon for sure! You and Jeff were great hosts! Miss you guys!

heidi said...

that's so fun that janae got to come visit.

looks like the party turned out great. the theme is so cute

{jennifer} said...

Hey Angela! I was blog hopping and found your cute blog. We miss having you guys in the ward for sure! But it looks like you are having fun in Texas. Cute party and I can't believe Brayden is 2! He was still so little when you guys moved.