Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2 going on 16 and Youth Conferance

Brayden has this obsession with driving. He enjoys sitting in the truck and steering. He also loves keys. He likes putting them in the ignition. When we go shopping at Ross or at Wal-mart he likes to take my keys and shuv them in a small hole in the shopping cart to act like they are in the ignition. He screams if I pull them out. Excuse the wild hair but his hair has so much texture and volume that he looks like a wild man all day.


These past few weeks Jeff and I have been busy with our callings in YM and YW. I will be heading to girls camp in two weeks and Jeff has been getting the YM ready for scout camp and Philmont. A couple weeks ago we had youth conference. To start off youth conference there was a dance and our ward was in charge of decorating. We decided to do a luau theme. My friend Kristi who is the Laurel advisor came up with the idea to make 3-dimensional palm trees. After mutual on a Wednesday night Kristi, her husband Kingston, Chris(YM Pres.), Jeff and I stayed up pretty late and made 4 of these palm trees. I think the trees turned our great!


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job! Those trees really look great! Kristi is so creative. The dance looks like it was a success. Remember to always take care of yourself first, then your family, then your calling. My YW Pres. told me that and that has always stuck with me. Have fun at girls camp!

Melissa said...

I love Braydens hair. I wish Parkers would look good longer but since it doesnt Mike thinks its needs to be a mo-hawk style :)
you are very creative when it comes to decorativing. We miss the water and all of you guys.

Nelee said...

Your blog is so cute! We need to do something for sure! This stay-at-home mom thing is sometimes a little boring. Shoot me your phone number in an email so that I can call you and set something up.

Nelee

janiellegfernandes@hotmail.com