Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dad and Susan's Reception

At the end of January I drove back out to Arizona to attend my Dad and Susan's wedding reception. They were married at the courthouse in November but they wanted to do a ring ceremony and reception with all their family friends at the end of January. My Dad's brother Bob and his wife Darlene flew from Wyoming to be with us. Here is a picture of my family with with my Aunt and Uncle and some of my cousins from my Dad's side of the family. It was fun celebrating with family and friends!


On my Mexican side of the family it is tradition to do a dollar dance. Here is Brayden dancing with Susan during the dollar dance.




Brayden loves his cousin Carly. He has told me multiple times he is going to marry Carly! I am sure in a few years he will change his mind. Here they are dancing. Carly definitely took the lead and even had Brayden twirl her multiple times.


My sisters and I with the Bride!




No comments: