Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fuller Family Update!

Well once again I am playing catch up on my blog. Just posted four new posts if you want to read what has been going on the past five months.

On June 3rd we will be moving back out AZ. We are sad to leave our family and friends here in San Antonio but we know the Lord wants us back in AZ. I have been busy packing and dejunking our house.

At the end of April I flew out to AZ to find us a home. I couldn't believe how expensive and hard rentals were to find in the east valley. We also looked at homes to buy but I do not want to buy something feeling rushed. Luckily some friends of ours are moving to Oklahoma and are allowing us to live in their house until we can find a house to buy. I am excited and nervous about the move. I do not do very well with change.

Brayden is turning five next week. He has enjoyed going to preschool this past year. He loves playing with his friends, playing with his little sister, boating, and riding the rides at six flags. He is very outgoing and loves to talk. Oh and he loves anything related to spiderman. I bet you can guess what his birthday party theme will be. I hope to put him in soccer, basketball, and gymnastics when we get out to AZ.

Brielle just turned 18 months. She is our little sweetheart. She loves playing with her big brother, playing with jewelry, eating, climbing, and getting into things so mommy has to clean after her all day. I am so grateful Heavenly Father sent her to us. She brings so much joy and laughter to our family.

Jeff has kept very busy with his vending equipment business. I thank my family and friends in AZ that have invited Jeff over for Sunday dinners or have invited him to do fun activities on the weekend. We can't wait to be a united as a family again.

I have been working as a nursery leader in my ward since January. It has been the perfect calling since Brielle has been able to go with me to nursery since she was 14 months. She loves nursery.

We are excited to hang with our family and friends in AZ. Let me know of events going on AZ. I would love to come and be apart of them!

2 comments:

Castle Family said...

so excited you are coming back :) what area will you be living in???

The Blair Family said...

It's about time that you update this thing! We are excited for you to move back to AZ! We need to chat and get caught up. The kids are getting so big. Love all the pictures.