Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mission Call!

My baby sister Melissa just graduated from BYU in December. She decided last summer that she wanted to serve a mission after graduation. On March 18th she found out that she will be going to the Atlanta North, Georgia Mission. She reports to the MTC June 22nd. We are all so excited for her.

Melissa has been living with me since January. In December we knew Jeff would need to spend more time AZ for work. Due to Christmas, weddings, and other family events Jeff and I have seen each other at least every three weeks. It has been nice having Melissa here with me in San Antonio. She has basically been my part-time nanny. She also has helped me with the long drives back and forth from Texas to AZ these past couple of months. We have had fun shopping together for her mission clothes and just hanging out. I would definitely say we have grown closer together as sisters.

No comments: