Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun Toddler Pictures and Tagged by Melody!!

Brayden cried when I took this white chair away from him. I never should have taken it away because it was all down hill from there. Luckily we got a few good shots.















I had to bribe Brayden with gum to get him to take all these pictures in the brown outfit. He was still mad that I took his white chair away. Luckily Brayden's 2nd cousin (Dallin) was in good spirits for the pictures. I wonder how people can even get toddler twins to take pictures. TODDLERS!!










Well I have been tagged by Melody and some of these questions I have been tagged before on, so I am going to change some of them up.

5 years ago: I was 22, going to ASU West, working at Wells Fargo, teaching dance, and Jeff and I were broken up for the last time before we got engaged. It was a difficult time in my life but everything all worked out in the end.

5 cleaning jobs I do not mind doing: vacuuming, dusting, I enjoy organizing rooms, emptying the dishwasher, and making beds. For some reason I love making beds. Jeff's parents joke and say they always know when I have been over because all of their beds are made. I guess you could say I am very comfortable around my in-laws.

5 things I did today: slept in till 9:45 a.m. (thanks Jeff),went to church, gave my lesson in young women's, went home teaching with Jeff, cleaned up a strawberry mess on the floor done by Brayden.

5 places I have visited: Finland(my mother was born and raised there), Bahamas, Friday Harbor and Island near Seattle, WA (Free Willy was taped there), Orange County(I love it there), and Utah.

5 things you might not know about me: I love going to garage sales (its neat that someones trash is another persons treasure), I love watching HGTV, I enjoy painting walls, I have sprained my ankle once, and I hate using public restrooms.


5 things I am thankful for: My Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ, the gospel, my family and friends, my wonderful eternal companion, and my son Brayden. When I was pregnant with Brayden Jeff gave me a blessing and I was told by Heavenly Father to always show my gratitude for Brayden. I am so grateful for his sweet spirit being sent to Jeff and I. I feel some days Brayden teaches me more than I teach him. I am truly grateful for him.

Now I am going to tag Kerri, Raina, and Charla. Sorry girls if you have been tagged before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH...WOW! I absolutely love the pictures of the boys!!! Brayden is such a pretty boy...really...he's so pretty...smile and everything! My favorite is the head shot.
I must be your best friend or something because I knew everything you were gonna write down for your tag before I read it!!! I really hate using public toilets too! YUCK!!!
Can't wait 'till Brayden's Birthday...May 29th!!!

Dallin's Closet said...

Oh Ang your blog looks so good....you'll have to teach me to do the pretty backgrounds! Brayden looks so cute in the pictures!