Friday, January 22, 2010

Fuller Vegas Trip 2009

Because all of Jeff's siblings were going to be in AZ Christmas Eve for Brielle's blessing, Jeff's parents decided to take the family up to Las Vegas for a family vacation. We left Christmas day around noon and stayed up in Vegas for four days.

I talked to my dad to see if he minded me going up since this was going to be the first Christmas without my mom. He told me I should go and that my mom wants me to make memories with my husband and children. Before my mom died I asked her what her favorite memories were? She told me she loved all of our family vacations and time we spent together as a family.

This vacation is exactly what Jeff and I needed. Jeff's parents rented a four bedroom house for us. It had a heated spa, pool table, and was about ten to fifteen minutes away from the Las Vegas strip. We had a lot of fun!!! Thank you Jill and Clare for taking us on this family vacation

One tradition my family has is whenever we visit a city that has a temple we will visit the temple and take a family picture in front of the temple. I had taken a picture in front of the Las Vegas Temple 15 years ago with my parents and siblings and now I am carrying on the tradition with my own family.



This is the view from the Las Vegas Temple.
This picture was taken at the Paris Hotel. I am amazed at how some of these hotels are so large and have so much detail to them.
The Fuller family loves to play games. Every holiday we play games as a family. This is us playing a game of "scum" one of our family favorites. Because we do not gamble Papa Clare decided to put his own Vegas twist on the game by giving us $10 if we won President and $5 if we one Vice President. We all had a blast. I was one of the lucky ones who won quite a few rounds. Shopping here we come!!
Las Vegas is known for their Buffets. Here is Brayden enjoying his food at the hotel buffet.


Jeff and his brothers decided to take some silly Vegas pictures.

1 comment:

Raina said...

Way fun! I heard how you were all going! I am glad you had a good time! Sounds like we need to play SCUM!