Friday, January 22, 2010

A new sunbeam and a sweet little girl!!

I can't believe how fast Brayden and Brielle are growing.Time is sure flying by. Brielle will be 12 weeks this Tuesday! She finally has outgrown her newborn sleepers and clothes. Now she is wearing size 0-3 months. I took her to the pediatrician last week and she weighed 10 lbs 4 oz at 10 weeks old. Her height was 21 and 3/4 inches long. She still wakes up at least once a night and she eats 4 oz every feeding. She is starting to smile and coo. Grandma Jill found this adorable outfit for Brielle last weekend. I just want to eat her up when she wears this . Little girls clothes are so much fun. We had to take a picture of her.
One of Brielle's nicknames is sweet Bri. She sure looks sweet in this outfit.


Brayden started sunbeams almost three weeks ago. I had to take a picture of him after his first day of primary. He still tells me he wants to go back to nursery but who could blame him when you get to play with toys and have a snack.


1 comment:

Raina said...

Wow, that picture of Brayden he looks like Jeff or Uncle Clare. I can't believe how big he has gotten! Love the new pics of the baby!