Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brielle 8 months!

8 months for Brielle was a huge month for her. At 8 months she learned to sit on her own, rock on all fours, crawl, and say mama. Yes, that's right her first word was mama. She is a mama's girls and I have to say I love it.

Brielle loves jewelry. If I have it on she immediately reaches for it and tries to put it in her mouth. In fact I dangled one of my necklaces in front of her to get her to crawl for the first time. I guess every baby is motivated to move for different things.

These pictures were taken the first day I put her hair in a little ponytail. We call it her little palm tree. I loved putting the crochet headbands in her hair but by eight months she would pull them right out. I am grateful she has enough hair to put in a small ponytail.

No comments: