Sunday, October 17, 2010

Easter 2010

This year for Easter we were in Arizona. While I was AZ, I decided to take the kids to JC Pennys to get their Easter pictures done. I also wanted to get some professional pictures of Brielle in the blessing dress she wore. She definitely fit better in the dress at five months than 7 weeks old. Here are some of the pictures I thought turned out cute.


Brayden is such a ham when it comes to pictures. I love how his nose scrunches when he smiles. I love this little boy so much.


Brayden is three almost four years old and Brielle is five months in these pictures.
Me and my sweet Bri! Brielle hated tummy time as an infant. The first five months of her life she was content with just sitting in the swing, carseat, or baby papasan. She finally rolled over all by herself on Easter Sunday. I have to say it was about time since she waited to do it at age 5 months.
Well I have realized that taking family pictures can be quite exhausting. This was the best Easter picture I could get of the family.

No comments: