Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall is here!

Once again my favorite time of year is here. I love October! Starting back in September I decided I was going to finally buy Halloween decorations. I have had them up since the middle of September so I could enjoy them as long as possible. Here are some pictures of how it turned out. Let me know what you think. I found these pumpkin cupcakes at Kohls! The big one is a cookie jar and the small ones are candles. The table square is fabric I picked up at Hobby Lobby. Gotta love that store.

My mother-in law came up with the idea to sprinkle the candy corn around the giant cupcake. I think it gave it just the right touch.


Normally these keys are hanging from red ribbon but I changed it to orange to give it that Halloween touch.
The jars I got at Ross and Michaels. The small pumpkins are from pier one, the large ones are from Ross, and the black ornaments are from Hobby Lobby.

I just love these argyle pumpkins! Found these at my favorite store.. Hobby Lobby!

The table round skirt is from Kirklands. I love how it mixes polka dots, damask, and spider webs together. Suckers are from Wal-mart. I wanted black, white, and orange pinwheel suckers but I never found them. Eventually I would like to find some type of orange glitter balls or pompoms to hang from the black branches.

We got season passes this year to Six Flags. This is us three weeks ago enjoying Fright Fest at Six Flags. Oh how the weather has been perfect in San Antonio since the beginning of October. Another reason why I love October. Happy Halloween!

No comments: