Saturday, October 23, 2010

Brielle is 11 months!

Alright this is Brielle's last official baby month. I can't believe my infant is turning into a toddler. Brielle got four of her top teeth this month. I can't imagine how painful it was to have four teeth come in at once. Brielle is definitely more opinionated. This month she started throwing her food onto the floor when she is not hungry anymore. I am definitely sick of sweeping under her highchair. When we go shopping now, she finds a way to stand up in the shopping cart or stroller even if she is buckled. I guess shopping days with her will be ending soon. Here some pictures of our little 11 month old. Brielle loves her Aunt Heather. Brielle lights up everyday when Heather comes home from school.

Eating her favorite snack..... Gold Fish!

No comments: