Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

My best friend Janae' got married July 1st to Sterling Cambell. They were sealed in the San Diego Temple. Jeff and I had the privilege of being able to attend their sealing. It was beautiful.

Can I also say the weather was absolutely gorgeous in San Diego. Why can't I live in in a place where the weather is perfect almost year round?

Jeff and I had a blast. My wonderful sister Jonelle offered to watch our kids so Jeff and I could enjoy a vacation kids free. It was wonderful and just what we needed. Jeff and I went out to eat, visited the beach, got a couples massage, saw the Twilight movie together, went shopping and slept through the night peacefully. I think every couple has to plan a romantic getaway at least once a year.
Here are some pictures from their wedding. Congratulations Janae' and Sterling!


No comments: